Pages

Saturday 20 July 2013

July FNSI

Very productive time........
I put the binding on a table runner - my husband made the centre blocks (he decided quilting couldn't be that difficult!!!) - it has sat in my UFO pile for a couple of years but the bee has bitten & I'm trying to get through that pile (difficult when new projects just keep calling LOL)



I also put the binding to my Winter Mini Quilt (can't show all of it or I'll spoil the surprise)....



I also worked on these stars - no idea what I'm going to do with them but again they've sat in my UFO pile (I'm ashamed to say for nearly 10 years) - I bought the fabric to cut out stars to go on my first ever quilt and matching curtains for my youngest DD (now 11.5 yrs old); the quilt and curtains are still in use but the remaining stars have filled the stash box since then. Youngest DD suggests we just use these only on the Christmas Tree....  I'm not sure. Any ideas???? I didn't take a photo of the finished items (will post tomorrow).



I also finished a scarf for youngest DD - here she is modelling it :)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful work,well done.xx

Lyn said...

Love the table runner..very effective..and you were busy last night..

Shari said...

Wow! great job! Love the runner congrats to you and hubby :)

Emily C said...

I love your little snowman.

Deb R said...

very productive, love your snowman too!

Simone Harding said...

Very productive. Certainly a great night.

Nicky said...

Lovely work, you got so much done....

Anonymous said...

How lovely that hubby wanted to help with your quilting, he's done a good job too, the table runner is lovely. The star blocks are so pretty it would be a shame not to find some use for them.

Rosie said...

Looks like you were busy on Friday night, well done and I love that scarf and table runner.

Joy McD said...

Cute stars! You had a very productive night! xxx

Anthea said...

Hi Melanie - great FNSI work there! The runner looks wonderful, & yes I am all too familiar with the starting or wanting of new projects before the others are finished!!

Maria said...

Looks like you had a good FNSI.. Nice table runner and I look forward to seeing your winter mini.