Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

My winter mini ♥

I've been a tad busy of late and sewing has had to play second fiddle...... I've started some study (a degree in dementia) I be a sufferer by the time I finish LOL. But on a happy note I received this gorgeous mini as part of the winter mini swap. Shez made this for me and it has pride of place in my kitchen; it's just gorgeous.



I made a mini too but didn't take a photo before I sent it (see the dementia is setting in). 


I've caught up on my A4A blocks too.... The mock chart is coming along nicely.


Best get back to it - I've an assignment due Friday....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you like your Mini Melanie and good luck with your study and your quilt blocks look awesome,well done.xx

Valspierssews said...

What a lovely mini. The little houses are very cute. Your blocks look great too.
valspierssews@gmail.com
http://valspierssews.blogspot.com.au/