My swap pledge for 2015.....
MAKE THE 7 STEP PLEDGE
I Melanie Keen will try my utmost...
· To always swap on time.
· To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
· To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.
· To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
· To communicate when it’s required.
· To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.
· To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.
This I sewomly pledge....
I did some different sort of sewing this week..... We've had some horrendous fires here in SA not too far away which are now controlled thanks to the wonderful volunteer firies. Their work is not over and they'll be here for a while yet. A call went out on FB for some "care bags" - these are just small fabric bags that "Shoe boxes of Love" fill with bits and pieces (toothpaste, hand gel, tissues, pack of cards and other essential and not so essential items).
The other items needed were for koala's. Many have burnt paws from the fire which will require frequent dressings for many months. To keep the bandages in place the carers put mittens on their paws....
Sewing for me tomorrow.....