Pages

Saturday 18 March 2017

FNSI...a day late

Well last night didn't quite go to plan...stitching prepared but I didn't account for Miss Charlee....she may look cute and inobtrusive but if you attempt to stitch... a little paw strokes your hand to stop you... she was probably just trying to make me stop and relax...mission accomplished lol


While Miss Charlee was otherwise occupied I did my stitching today, truthfully I was at a market and it was a bit quiet so I used my time wisely...this stitchery was in my goodie bag from last weekends retreat...I've not decided what I'm going to do with it but I'm really pleased with how it's turned out.




Time for me to go and check what everyone else got up to at FNSI


Hugz
Melanie
xxx 

7 comments:

Susie H said...

Your little stitchery is adorable! Looks like it may be small so how about a pin keep or ornament?

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel such beautiful work,well done xx

Karen's Korner said...

Such a cute stitchery. Got the grab any spare time to stitch.

The Sloan Patch said...

So cute...our furry friends really don't look key being ignored!

Janet said...

Distracted by the dog.... kind of like the dog ate my homework? LOL Your stitchery is super cute!

Maria said...

Oh how cute is Miss Charlee and of course you have to stop stitching and pat her..
Cute wee owl..

Wendyb said...

Congrats Melanie on stitching for you! It's paid off because you've got some beautiful finishes there AND Mr RNG drew your name out of the hat for FNSI's March prize...yaaaay! Let me know your postal address and I'll get your prize in the mail! Thanks for joining in...see you next month! xox sugary hugs :o)