Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

MIA - lost connnections

Well I've had a very productive week thanks to my laptop being sick and my phone following closely behind! My laptop stopped working on Thursday and following (what felt like hours) on the phone to Samsung I've had to return it to be fixed. So no connections with the outside world.... To be honest I've quite enjoyed it; it's amazing what I can fit in but I have missed out on what my bloggy friends have been up to and FNSI. I've finished my 12" mini - Summer Theme unfortunately the photo's on my phone on its way to Sydney!! I've also made some other goodies but I'll share that news in a later post...

Young Charlee is settling in really well - her body is starting to fit her head; Milly has decided she's here to stay and will share her bed.




Exciting news in my next post......

Hugz
Melanie
xxx 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to have you back Mel and how cute are those 2 puppies,enjoy your evening my friend.xx

Jo said...

Good to see you back here. Damn technology

debbie said...

I missed you so much!!xx debbie

KimM said...

Boy, missed you, too! take care
xxx